Role: Solution Architect
Location: Kulathoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
This position will be a part of the Enterprise Architect team or Nissan Application Domain
The Solution Architect (SA) is a member of the global Enterprise Architecture Organization. The SA assists to define and maintain the Digital Technology Stack (DTS) and architecture patterns, participates in Enterprise Architecture Review Boards, and supports Solutions Architects and the business as needed to solve business problems with digital capabilities and solutions. As a member of a Guild, the SA Architect will support the development of Data/Analytics, Application Development, Integration, and Cloud native managed services standards. The role will serve as a mentor and point of contact for line of business Solutions Architects for support of questions, and evaluating new technology capabilities as required. The candidate will have a strong background with web design/securing applications/integration platforms/Java/SPA’s /API’s/Cloud native platform architecture/mobile architectures. IOT/AI/ML prior experience is preferred. The role will also participate in “Innovation” work to evaluate disruptive technologies to help determine relevance to solving business problems and roadmap.
Skills and Work experience:
- Participates in Enterprise Architecture Review board to review project designs and artifacts to ensure they meet with standards.
- Evaluates new technology capabilities as needed to determine compatibility with current architecture standards and business requirements.
- Familiar with and can articulate digital concepts as it related to architecting applications and relevance to the business (API’s, Microservices, mobile, Data, IOT, Data Streaming…..).
- Suggests ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Continuously manage, monitor, and update architecture models as business needs evolve and additional cloud services become available.
- Interfaces with the business (as needed/required) to discuss business ideas and help to evaluate requirements needed to help capture technology requirements. Participate in Hackathons.
- Team player with excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies as Nissan progresses through a digital transformation.
- Mentors and coaches colleagues and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement.
- 5 or more years in Technology, Architecture and Innovation
- Ten years or more with developing, implementing and creating application architectures.
- Proven record of experience with a Global Matrix driven organization
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with all or most the following is required:
- AWS Platform Services, Java/Spring Boot, Node, Angular/React/Bootstrap, Microservices, API Design/REST, OAuth/OIDC, DevOps (CI/CD, Test Automation), Containers/Docker, Mobile/React/SDKs,
- Prior knowledge or implementation of AI/ML/Chat Bot platforms.
- Knowledge and implementation of AWS native cloud and managed services strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of integration technologies including ESB, API managers, event-based architectures, data streaming architectures required.
- Proven track record of designing complex architectures for medium to large size IT organizations.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams and working remotely with global team members.
- Most possess a keen interest in learning new technologies and evaluating the appropriateness and timeliness of implementing them in the enterprise.
- Exposure and experience with DevOps tools and delivery preferred.
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline. Will consider equivalent related college or technical courses, seminars and in-house classroom training.