TOP 2 needs are:
• Consulting Penetration Testing Experience, 4+ years
• Web Application (static & dynamic) testing.
- In the position of Cyber Threat Specialist/Penetration Tester, Expert the analyst will be responsible for the assessment, verification, review, and audit of security/privacy controls and overall security/privacy stance across the “Client” enterprise.
- Analyst will execute and support assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities for the service areas under “Client’s” Security Intelligence and Operations Center (SIOC).
- The analyst will ensure and validate that security controls are operating effectively.
- Analyst will review test results or interpret evidence for vulnerabilities, gaps, and control deficiencies and work with business stakeholders to establish plans for sustainable resolution.
- Analyst will develop red test parameters, vulnerability-testing code writing capability, and other analytical tools to support security testing services.
- Analyst will also document in detail the results of assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities.
- Analyst will create and maintain SIOC testing infrastructure, correlation tools, documentation, and training.
- Analyst will develop situational awareness, stay informed or current technology and vulnerabilities, and contribute to “Client” and industry in the area(s) of their specialty.
- Analyst will support incident response and intelligence functions.