Duties and Responsibilities require:
- The .NET Software Engineer will be responsible for the ongoing support of our Integrity Host and CSC application at numerous customer installations throughout the US.
- This position will involve the day-to-day maintenance activities as well as the development of customer specific enhancements on a per change order request basis.
• Strong proficiency as a Software Engineer utilizing the .NET framework, C#, Angular, HTML, AJAX and SQL to support as well as architect and deploy customer specific extensions to the Integrity CSC application.
• Strong proficiency with developing and optimizing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
• Strong experience in debugging .NET service oriented (SOA) Windows applications using WCF/WPF.
• Providing the first line of software support for our Integrity CSC installations during normal business and off hours.
• Ongoing continue performance improvement to the Integrity CSC application including the database.
• Design and development of well documented source code.
• Development of both unit testing and system testing scripts that will be incorporated into the QA process.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of professional experience architecting, developing, and maintaining solutions in the .NET framework (e.g., C#, AngularJS, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET) utilizing Visual Studio (2005-2015).
• 5+ years of professional experience developing applications for Windows Servers.
• 5+ years of professional experience utilizing SQL Server for data storage in large-scale .NET solutions.
• 5+ years of professional experience developing and optimizing very complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions. Latest experience should have been with using SQL Server 2008R2, 2012 or 2014.
• Strong experience with System Administration for Windows 2012 R2 Servers.
• Strong technical writing skills.
• Strong knowledge of build/deployment/unit testing tools.
• Highly motivated team player and a self-starter.
• Excellent verbal, phone, and written communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented concepts.
• Strong knowledge of XML.
• Prefer candidates with professional experience within the Tolling Industry.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred but not required.
C#, ASP.NET, Angular, Angular JS and SQL