This person will be working hands-on doing Tableau Admin activities in addition to setting up the Tableau governance framework and handling customer escalations.
• Configure and maintain Tableau Server Software Layer.
• System Administration (includes site creation, server maintenance/Upgrades/patches).
• Change management including software, hardware upgrades, patches
• Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements
• Partner with business to design tableau KPI scorecards & dashboards.
• Performance tuning / Server management of tableau server environment (clustering, Load balancing).
• Create/Manage Groups, Workbooks and Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections.
• Proactively communicate with the Customer/Stakeholders to resolve issues and get work done.
• Set up a governance process around Tableau dashboard processes.
• Experience as Tableau administrator, developing in, configuring and administering Tableau Server.
• 5 -7 years of experience in BI role working specifically with Business Community producing analytical reports/dashboards, predictive analytics.
• Strong development skills in Tableau and data analytics and visualizations
• Tableau Admin and Support Activities along with Deployments.
• Familiar with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum,
• Ability to work with both business and technology Customer.