View all jobs
Sr. Operations ManagerThane, Maharashtra
- Minimum of five years of senior management experience.
- Experience managing in the information technology industry.
- Experience working in an integration/manufacturing environment
- Experience and practitioner of industry standard manufacturing principles
- Experience or knowledge of supply chain, warehouse, logistics, and materials management
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency in providing customer service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent leadership, communication and administrative skills.
- High level of problem-resolution ability
- Demonstrated proficiency in building and maintaining high performing teams
- Promote the Client Core Values and Corporate Goals
- Leads a critical team of Integration Technology Center resources responsible for:
- Managing the execution of the integration services by the Lab & Logistics team
- Develop staffing plans and ensure development of current and future leaders of the organization
- Drive operational excellence across the Integration Facility promoting Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Manage Day-to-Day issues within the facility: maintenance/contact 3rd party contractors: act as Site Facility & Safety Manager
- Manage local country issues and interface to India Inside Sales Representatives in India
- Collaborate with leverage resources and process with the AIC-Singapore for Purchasing/Order Management/Material Movement
- Interface to Client India Country Manager for resolution of cross organizational operational issues related to suppliers & 3rd party Logistics Partner
- Delivering Operational Excellence through:
- KPI's management insuring we meet our goals and objectives.
- Operational efficiencies through strong continuous improvement initiatives
- Expertise in effective process and work flow design
- Improve and maintain Safety, ISO, and TL9000 compliance including 5S cleanliness in accordance with Client Standards
- Develop and maintain the ongoing collaborative relationship with the Sales Engineering, Material Operations, Logistics, Professional Services, Program Management, and other operational organizations.