To build out new Enterprise Content Management solution. The resource will partner closely with the ECM vendor to assess the solution’s suitability to TFS needs testing various use cases and core capabilities. The resource will also partner with the info security and infrastructure teams to ensure appropriate integrations and alignment to our security policies.
Once the core capabilities have been stood up, the resource will then work with application teams to bring in various types of contents into the document lake. The resource will also need to oversee the object models and solution development to ensure adherence to best practices.
- Expertise in content management solutions (e.g., open text, Alfresco, IBM Filenet) – 10+ years
- Expertise in designing the foundations of content management – define taxonomy, content metadata management
- Strong experience in AWS infrastructure (SA certification is preferred) – 3+ years
- Design and integration of content management portal (Angular js preferred)
- Experience in case and queue management
- Experience with object modeling
- Experience with Informatica EDC