View all jobs
Devops EngineerPleasanton, CA
- Develop and execute extensive automated scripts to ensure product deploys on a daily basis
- Design and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Review system requirements and track cost metrics
- Participate in all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet our SLAs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- 5+ years of a healthy mix of Development, and 2+ years of DevOps experience with AWS services (e.g. RDS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch), Docker Containers or similar cloud environments
- Strong infrastructure automation management experience using tools such as AWS Cloudformation, CFEngine, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience in evaluating, designing, implementing and managing the provision of clustered services such as Kafka, Elasticsearch, Zookeeper, Vault
- Interest in building innovative SaaS-based systems, and reliable service-oriented architectures
- Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, software engineering design patterns and principles
- Experience with Python Scripting
- Comfortable with a fast-moving organization using Continuous Integration and the Continuous Deployment/Delivery deployment model.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage priorities, and stay organized and focused
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar (or equivalent experience)