Active CCIE certification required in Routing & Switching, Wireless, Data Center or Service Provider.
Qualifications and Experience
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bills of Materials
- IT infrastructure design and architecture
- Attend and lead customer business meetings with and without Account Executives.
- Recognize, support and help sizing Professional Services level of efforts (LoE)
- Develop and maintain customer and OEM relationships.
- To hold technology conversations with senior members of the customer (CXO)
- Serve as the technical liaison to not just our customers but also internally to Client.
- Engaging effectively with the global team in support of customer pursuits, to advance sales campaigns and build rapport with customer contacts.
- Building strong relationships in the region with Client’s key OEM partners to foster collaboration and field level engagement.
- Achieving and maintaining required technology certifications and competencies
- Delivering Effective Customer & Partner Presentations
- Providing Effective Engineering Support of Customer Initiatives
- Leading and Presenting during Demand Generation Events
- Learning and presenting Client’s Advanced Technology Centre Demos
- Strategizing on customer penetration plans and the overall growth of the European market
- Demonstrate Solid Teamwork and Peer Collaboration
- Live and Breathe Client’s Core Values
- Proven track of record in supporting sales teams in solutions and architecture (Hardware, software and Services)
- 6-10 years of pre-sales, technical or customer experience
- Active CCIE certification in Routing & Switching, Wireless, Data Center or Service Provider
- Broad experience across disciplines: Compute, Route Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security and Data Centre
- Knowledge in industry automation and orchestration products
- Extensive knowledge in Cisco DNA, ACI, NSO and Viptela
- 25% travel in and outside of India
- Demonstrable consultative technical "selling" skills and outcome-based results
- Client presentation and whiteboarding skills
- Experience with an OEM Partner at "Gold" level or equivalent is preferable.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; equivalent experience considered