View all jobs
Network EngineerSingapore, Singapore
Role: Network Engineer
- Must have at least 4-7 years of experience deploying, implementing and documenting route/switch and/or data center networks in accordance with industry best practices
- CCNA Required with CCNP and Wireless CCNA preferred, alternatively, individual must be willing to pass certification in the next 6-12 months.
- Practical experience working with Cisco networking portfolio while experience and good to have Juniper EX & SRX line and Aruba WiFi exposure.
- Strong knowledge in structured cabling standards, equipment installations, cable patching and overall industry best practices
- Proven track record of firsthand experience working with networking equipment, hands-on within enterprise environment.
- Knowledge in Campus and Data Center Networking and experience in performing wireless site survey is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong experience documenting results either via customer deliverables or newly developed best practices and templates.
- Strong customer service orientation with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Related degree in computer science or electrical engineering or seven to ten years equivalent network engineering experience.
- Proactive in taking on new initiatives and working through ambiguous situations.
- Up to 20-50% regional travel