· Visual Force
· API Integration
· Dev 1 Certification
Nice to have:
· Dev 2 Cert
Techno / functional role
· 50% Productions support - troubleshooting
· 50% working with business leaders to take business
requirements and translate to technical requirements job requirement:
· Provide global day-to-day end-user support (including system
configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
· Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access
settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
· Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation
rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
· Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging
duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories.
· Establish and implement best practices with regards to system
maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
· Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to
Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce.
· Research changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and
other integrated applications
· Provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency
· Develop and maintain report folders, dashboards, etc. to
improve system usability.
· Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users
in the system to understand cross functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
· Lead / Assist with user requirement sessions and document user
requirements to address changing business needs.
· Develop and maintain visual force, AppExchanges, Force.com
pages and integration to other third party solutions.
· Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy
quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
· Require strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
· Have experience/knowledge in writing, consuming and testing
REST and SOAP API Web services for integrating Salesforce with other 3rd party systems (SAP, etc.).
· Ability to design and develop integrations between Salesforce
and other applications / systems
· Successfully document / maintain documentation on application
code, application use and flow and training materials.
· Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage
to ensure long term viability, integrity, and adoption
· Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to
improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
· Ability to interact with senior members of management.
· Prepare and present clear business and technical analysis.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong
work ethic. Education & Experience:
· Salesforce.com Administrator or Developer Certification
· Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities
from an operational and technical perspective.
· Requires a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information
Systems, Business Administration or other related field and 8+ years'
experience in SFDC business analysis, development and project management, or other directly related experience
· Deep understanding/Experience of the Salesforce.com product
suite including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange.
· Requires strong analytical, organizational and problem solving
· Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed.
· Use of Salesforce APIs (via java, etc.) to integrate
Salesforce with other tools.
· Experience with Force.com migration tool desired. * Hands on
experience with APEX and Visual Force development is a plus.