View all jobs
Network Security EngineerShanghai, Shanghai
Role: Network Security Engineer
Location: Shanghai, China
- Certifications in multiple technology areas with an active Cisco CCNP Security or CISSP is a plus
- Network Route/Switch with 5+ years’ experience
- Design, Implementation, Configuration
- Security background with systems like Stealth-watch
- Performs the project manager role on security-related projects.
- Identifies, develops, and implements mechanisms to detect security incidents.
- Ensures that incident documentation is comprehensive and accurate. Completes all relevant fields in incident tracking database and closes ticket.
- Identifies and reports on gaps within the Incident Response Plan.
- Develop and document security event and incident handling procedures into Playbooks.
- Create Splunk dashboards to display IR's metrics.
- Create dashboards that help identify possible malicious trends.
- Self-motivated, able to follow instructions, and work with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies a plus
- Identify, research, evaluate, and implement emerging network technologies documentation to customers according to project deliverables