The client is looking for 3 CCIE level Network Engineers preferably CCIE - DC
- Provide advance network implementation, hands on support, and troubleshooting services.
- Maintain consistent contact with customer staff to ensure that services conform to customer requirements.
- Provide a broad range of services in the assessment of customer's network requirements; including Routing and Switching, Security, and Wireless technologies.
- Engage with other divisional engineer resources to provide the appropriate resolution for customers. Services include in-depth knowledge of the customer’s infrastructure and configurations.
- Engineer and research technology based upon capacity or functionality requirements for routing and switching, security, and wireless.
- Implement tactical plans to meet timelines and ensure minimal disruption to the Customer environment.
- Implement best practices and assist with development of documentation for standards requirements.
- Load Balancers – Cisco ACE, Citrix NetScaler
- Firewall – Cisco CSM, ASA, Firepower
- Cisco Data Center Technologies – Fabric Path / ACI
- VLAN hands on design experience
- Skilled in using Visio and other network documentation software
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Firepower firewall experience
- Experience implementing/supporting Cisco ACI
- Certifications: Full CCIE preferred or at least a CCNP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Recruiter - MatchPoint Solutions
email: email@example.com I Phone : 925-829-4621