POP NETWORK TECHNICIAN
Location: Atlanta, GA (Ellenwood GA)
Duration: 6 Months +
25% travel. Minimal night work
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Knowledge of industry best-practices and standards.
- Knowledge and experience working with cabling best-practices and standards for Power, UTP, Coax, Glass Fiber and other media types.
- Experience on Structured Cabling
- Perform material movement, including shipping/receiving and inventory management per standard process
- At least 3-5 years physical onsite Data Center experience supporting the Data Center equipment and/or infrastructure (Power, Space, Cooling, Equipment)
- Experience working in a Structured ITIL and or ISO environment utilizing Problem, Change, and Incident disciplines
- Handle daily activities in Data Center support including Rack and Stack, Cabling Infrastructure, and Closet builds
- Hands on experience building ethernet cables and network cabinets from scratch
- Hands on experience decommissioning old equipment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time