Location: Roseville, CA
Interview: Video Webex
We are looking for engineers to help support our customer’s Security Service Line: Working directly with their Privacy security team. This team is responsible for handling the ticket queue, receive requests for various services, ie, require VPN approval modifications/firewall modifications. This team looks at the role request to make sure they are technically aligned with the DMC. They will then work with the privacy information team to ensure these requests are aligned with existing policy and standards and that these requests will not open up the organization to any vulnerabilities or security breaches.
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Must have Firewall change requests/knowledge, VPN knowledge
- Security finding corrective action plan creation (this is different from the audits, this is PI finds something then sends us a ticket in Cherwell with an SBAR and we are supposed to respond and make that CAP happen).
- Conditional security exception approval review (when a security exception is approved conditionally, there is extensive work on our part to meet the requirements of the approval).
- This person should have experience with PCI and other DSS. Preferably expert level experience.
- Technical writing (SDPs, architecture review)
- VPN approval/modifications, firewall modifications, change requests
- Experience submitting exception requests, work directly with the privacy direction team to get those approved
- Certifications: CISSP preferred but not required
- HIPPA Security