Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the pipeline of inbound marketing needs from various regional teams
• Prioritize new and ongoing projects, and quickly react to real-time changes
• Monitor, evaluate, and continuously improve communication between and within teams
• Optimize the design process to provide faster turnaround of business-critical design assets
• Collaborate with various teams across the organization to deliver high-impact work
• Experiment with new tools, processes, and techniques to improve the work produced by your team
• Track the effectiveness of completed design work and collect metrics about successes and failures for use in future design
and marketing strategy
• Oversee the delivery of top quality design that is in-line with world-class standards
• Juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
• Work independently, solve problems proactively, and time manage effectively
• Produce and source vendors if needed for creative executions
• 3+ years experience as a creative producer or creative project manager.
• Experience with relevant project management and design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud, JIRA, Basecamp, Asana).
• Examples of successful projects that clearly demonstrate your ability to think strategically, execute upon user research, and
pay close attention to the details.
• A proven track record of being a self-motivated and self-managing team member, while still being able to work cohesively
as part of a team.
• Ability to multi-task and be highly organized in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
• Must be an ego-free, thick-skinned person who can take and give clear feedback.
• Familiarity with the creative process.
• An understanding of branding and user-centered design.
• Enjoy working closely with researchers, writers, and designers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams.
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to make reasoned decisions with imperfect or ambiguous information.
• Results oriented. Detail oriented. Driven. Self starter. Creative. Articulate and strong people skills.