Infrastructure Project Manager (needs to have worked on R&S upgrade projects, preferably someone that has been technical in the past)
- 5+ years' project management experience, working with highly technical subjects such as networks, telephony, data center infrastructure, hybrid cloud, enterprise-level application deployments, disaster recovery, information security, and/or business continuity.
- Thorough knowledge of project management concepts and multiple project life cycles.
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize tasks and deliverables.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Program/Project Management Software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.Qualifications
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret both customer and technical needs, and translate them into use cases, process maps, data flow diagrams, and/or requirements.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to build relationships across all levels of the organization including technical and non-technical people, team members, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders.
- Manage risk and escalate project issues to resolution.
- Manage both capital and operating details of project budgets.
- Adhere to all PMO best practices.
- Participate in and provide meaningful input for project-related meetings.
Other duties as assigned by senior management.