The network architect will be responsible for the design and build-out of data communication networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and intranets. These networks range from connections between field offices and stations to a large enterprise data center and DR site. The network architect must forge internal relationships with the customer, their operations partner and WWT in order to gain the required knowledge of the organization’s business plan to design a network that can help the organization achieve its goals.
- Create a plan and layout for a data communication network
- Present the plan to management and operations partner and explain why it is in the organization’s best interest to pursue it
- Consider information security and industry regulation when designing a network
- Decide what hardware and software are needed to support the network
- Research new technology to determine what would best support their organization in the future
- Assess current data traffic and estimate how growth will affect the network to ensure the solution provides the capacity required for the lifecycle of the new network design
- Stay up to date on new hardware and software technology and test how it can improve network performance
- Work with the organization’s chief technology officer (CTO) to predict where the organization will most need new networks.
Technical Recruiter - Match Point Solutions
email : email@example.com I Phone - 925 829 4621