Sr. UCCE Engineer
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Houston, TX
UCCE Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, implementation and operational support of CUCM, CUC, CUE and UCCE infrastructure.
- Provides troubleshooting, configuration and maintenance of multi-campus complex networks, including assistance to vendor technical resources.
- Configure and maintain standard QoS templates across all network devices.
- Participate in infrastructure roadmap planning, including recommending, scheduling, and performing infrastructure improvements, upgrades, and lifecycle management.
- Participate in projects and provide technical project management across various teams.
- Work with project team and customers to recommend, design and implement
- Support the implementation of new systems and applications including planning, executing technical tasks, testing, issue resolution, assessment of system environment readiness, and go live support.
- Provides recommendations on the process improvements related to implementation processes and leads the efforts to create improvements
- Participate in process improvement and standardization initiatives, including documentation.
- Provides mentoring and knowledge transfer to team members.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Call Manager, Unity, VOIP gateway, SIP, PRI's, Dialing plans, and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE).
- Experience supporting call center environments and Contact Center Applications.
- Experience with monitoring, capacity planning, performance reporting, optimization and troubleshooting of enterprise IPT deployments
- Experience with ICM Scripting, CVP Call Studio and Finesse
- Experience with voice gateways: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H.232, RTP, MGCP
- Knowledge of voicemail, unified messaging, ACD and IVR systems, integration to CRM packages
- Experience with call flow management in Cisco UCCE environments.
- Knowledge of and experience working with dial plan management.
- 10+ years network engineering experience with increased focus and experience supporting IPT particularly Cisco platforms CUCM.
- Working knowledge and support of H.323, H248, MGCP and SIP.
- IP trunking concepts, topology design VoIP media RTP/RTCP.
- Extensive experience configuring, implementing and troubleshooting QoS.
- Knowledge of routing protocols: RIP/RIPv2, EIGRP, IGRP, and ideally BGP
- Experience architecting, implementing and support of LAN/MAN/WAN/WLAN
- Experience implementing security policies and procedures for IPT
- In depth knowledge of Layer 2 switching protocols and configurations: VLANs, STP/RSTP/MST,
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- CCNA Voice, CCNA Routing/Switching or CCNP preferred.