|Duration: 3 -6months (with possibility of extension)
- Location: Scottsdale
- # of open positions: 1
- Previous experience implementing and supporting Okta.
- Experience in general security and identity solution, experience with Single Sign On.
- Experience in administrating OKTA and providing support to OKTA clients - at least one year required.
- Experience in integration with OKTA required. Experience with OKTA API's; Setting up OKTA API tokens required
- Good to have knowledge of Java
Project Details: Implementing Okta, sold licenses a month back. Roll it out to one of their biggest applications and then roll out to two other applications.
- Will be responsible for day to day activities including creating and managing OKTA policies and creating and managing SAML, OIDC, and SWA applications.
- Also responsible for creating users and groups and managing user accounts life cycle, OKTA MFA policies and support.
- Will design and implementation of sign-on solution based on SAML and ODBC.
Ex OKTA or someone as a Security Architect and has done an OKTA implementation.