Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12+ Months
This position provides senior technical leadership in the area of network design, operations and service management. Assists less experienced technical staff on LAN and WAN network support. Is involved in projects providing technical team leadership and helping to set direction. Defines, documents and recommends standards, implementation plans, support procedures and technical specifications. Works with management staff and other team technical leads to define strategy and set technical direction. Oversees operational delivery of outsourced teams. Duties include the following:
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Consult with CLIENT and suppliers to determine optimal data center WAN connectivity.
- Consult with CLIENT and suppliers in the provisioning of network circuits.
- Consult with CLIENT and suppliers to implement, maintain, monitor network hardware and tools.
- Consult with CLIENT and suppliers on the analysis and resolution of network performance issues.
- Consult with CLIENT and suppliers on the collection and analysis of network reporting and capacity planning.
- Consult with CLIENT and suppliers to obtain needed IP addressing and logical connections.
- Consult with CLIENT and suppliers to secure needed warranties, replacement parts, and any 3rd party service agreements.
- Consult with CLIENT and suppliers to test network devices, software, and firmware.
- Consult with CLIENT and suppliers to perform network testing and review network performance.
- Consult with CLIENT and suppliers to recommend network adjustments to optimize performance.
- Sign-off on maintenance requests and completion.
- Insures completion of required audits.
- Perform all knowledge transfer work with departing resource (resource will depart no later than December 15).
- Respond to all P1 and P2 calls 24x7x365 and report to CLIENT leadership on same.
- Design, implement, and manage any new network technologies deemed necessary by CLIENT.
- Report directly to the CLIENT IT Director and perform all tasks requested by same.
- Knowledge of Cisco Firepower 2500 series, Firepower Threat Defense, Firepower Management Console (FMC), Cisco Umbrella, Cisco ICE are desirable but not required.