View all jobs
L3 support Network engineeringPhoenix, AZ
Job Role : Senior Network Engineer
Duration : 6 months CTH
Location : Phoenix AZ
Network engineering and L3 support
*6+ years of experience as a network engineer in the US
Personality type: Must be a team player who can work well in a fast paced environment and have excellent communication skills
Interview: WebEx video
- CCNP or greater certifications will be our target if possible
- Top must haves: LAN/WAN, Azure/Google Cloud
- Nice to haves: ACI, Aruba/Meraki wireless
- Minimal or no travel required
Experience must include:
- Four (4) years of experience leading the development and deployment of network communication (data/video) solution, including integration testing.
- Four (4) years of experience designing, deploying, maintaining, and improving wired, wireless, and cloud networks.
- Four (4) years of experience with network operating systems, including Cisco IOS and NxOS.
- Four (4) year of experience with LAN/WAN architecture and implementation for large enterprise networks (10,000 plus devices).
Off Ph: 925-361-2638
- Deliver network solutions for business applications and infrastructure technology.
- Lead the development and deployment of communication (data/video) solution, including integration testing. Develop turn-over documentation for handing off to Operations teams.
- Design, deploy, maintain, and improve wired, wireless, and cloud networks.
- Manage the infrastructure in accordance with established operational practices.
- Develop configuration management capabilities and documentation practices.
- Develop and maintain configuration standards. Manage multiple high-priority, high-pressure projects.
- Act as point of escalation for network related support cases.