PAN Security Engineer
Location: San Ramon or Concord (& sometimes SF), CA
Duration: 6 months (likely to extend to 12 months)
- Assisting on the deployment of PANFW’s.
- Working with the team to develop a of commands (CLI or XML API) to assist in automating firewall configuration and rulesets for the standup or decommissioning of hosts/VPC’s.
- Implementing dynamic routing design between PANFW’s.
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Understands dynamic routing, Palo Alto firewalls, comfortable with working with CLI, XML API
- Understand the basic premise of how AWS works (no layer 2).
- Understand how to deploy PAN virtual firewalls and understanding of networking.
- Basic understand of how connectivity is provided to PANFW’s from AWS (internet and internal).
- MUST Have 5+ years of experience with routing and firewalls
- Looking for an Engineer NOT an Architect.The Architecting is already done.
- MUST Have good communication