Axway /ESFT Computer Systems Analyst
Duration: 6+ months
Location: San Ramon, CA.
: Axway experience
- User support and customer service on company file transfer application (Axway Managed File Transfer).
- Support business users and authorized 3rd Party’s in setting up person to person file transfers and system to system file transfers on Axway version 5.2.1.
- production support and troubleshooting
- performance tune and support production environments.
- Note: OnCall support may be required.
- configuration of file transfers for client
- update and documents production runbooks
- configuration on monitoring and advanced alerts
- Experienced in Axway Managed File Transfer 5.2.1 (or later)
- Experience in shell and Perl Scripting.
- Experience performance tuning Axway Managed File Transfer on versions 5.2 .1
- Experienced in configuring file transfers on Axway MFT solution.
- Knowledge of relevant file transfer protocol and security standards (SCP, SSH, SFTP, etc..)
- Knowledge and experience in windows and linux operating system
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices Key Competencies
- Oral and written communication skills
- Quick Learner
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in installing patches and updates for Axway Managed File Transfer solutions.
- Software/hardware technical support experience
925-361 -2007 Work