- Job Description (Requirements/Job Duties):
Candidates will be responsible for the analysis of business, engineering, and scientific problems, and the documentation and development of well-defined methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical systems solutions. Should have experience with hands-on Java development. This includes detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting flaws based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications.
As an engineering consultant, you will work at client sites in a co-development environment with client teams.
- Skill Set (Qualifications)
- A minimum of 5 years of recent professional experience using Java.
- Experienced working in an Agile Environment- Very Important
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with web enabled application development and client and/or server development using Java.
- Proven development experience using SQL.
- Experience with the automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis tools, HTML and web scripting languages.
- Experience under formal software development processes.
- Experience with multiple platform environments, including UNIX/Linux and Windows Server (any version)
- Proven ability to produce quality documents using a variety of media, text and tools with a minimum of errors.
- Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical requirements.
- Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Travel possible up to 20% to support project initiation, quarterly reviews and other activities
- Preferred Skills: Experience with Service Oriented Architecture technologies and/or implementations.
MatchPoint Solutions |