View all jobs
SAP Functional Analyst (MM & PM)San Francisco, CA
Sr. SAP Functional Analyst (MM & PM)
Duration: 12 months+
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Sr. SAP Functional Consultant (MM & PM) is responsible for design and development of IT solutions for SAP Materials Management and Plant Maintenance modules.
- S/He will provides subject matter expertise for SAP interfacing with other applications of IT solutions to assure that best practices are implemented.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, support user acceptance testing (UAT) and obtain business sign-off.
- Provided SAP subject matter expertise to lines of business and ensure best practices are adapted.
- Designing interfaces and working with Developers and to ensure design meets requirements
- 8+ years experience with SAP Functional Consultant with experience in MM (primary) and PM (secondary)
- Must Have Utilities (industry) experience
- Designing custom transaction experience
- Odata REST API interface is a PLUS
- Hands on experience on “parts ordering” on PM order (i.e. of components in PM order(s))
- Example: Knowing how to get material in stock if it’s not in stock
- ABAP debugging skill to get to the root cause of issues
- SAP MM hands on experience
- Basic fundamental hands on experience on SAP PM
- Experience creating As-Is, To-be process flows, gap analysis and preparation of function specifications.
- Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP systems.
- Functional position but some testing and design experience is good to have
925-361 -2007 Work