CC&B Configuration Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months with extensions
The CC&B Configuration Specialist, is responsible for CC&B configuration to implement customer improvement process changes in CC&B system.
- Web Portal UI Development: implement portals for users to view and maintain CC&B data, using CC&B configuration tools.
- CC&B process development: implement new client-requested processes within CC&B using configuration tools.
- Active participation in functional and technical specification meetings to understand business requirements and implementation approach.
- Prepare detail designs and conduct walkthroughs
MatchPoint Solutions |
- A minimum of 5 Years of Experience with SQL, Visio, Excel, Word, Microsoft Access
- Working knowledge of CC&B (Customer Care and Billing).
- Strong business/technical analytical and organizational skills
- A minimum of 5 Years of Experience analyzing functional requirements and translating them into technical specifications.
- Basic level of interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as cooperatively in a dynamic team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong Relational Database experience for configuration and migration