Sr. SAP Functional Analyst (PM)
- Duration: 6+ months
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- # of open positions: 2
- Sr. SAP Functional Consultant ( PM ) is responsible for design and development of IT solutions for Work Management (Plant Maintenance) and Supply Chain functions.
- He will provides subject matter expertise for SAP interfacing with other applications of IT solutions to assure that best practices are implemented.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, support user acceptance testing (UAT) and obtain business sign-off.
- Provided SAP subject matter expertise to lines of business and ensure best practices are adapted.
- 8+ years experience with SAP Functional Consultant with experience in PM
- Must Have Utilities (industry) experience
- Required skills: SAP ERP Central Component (ECC PM)
- Extended WareHouse Management (EWM), SAP Quality Management (QM).
- Experience designing SAP solutions using SAP RICEFW (Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and workflow) objects for supply chain and work management area.
- Experience creating As-Is, To-be process flows, gap analysis and preparation of function specifications.
- Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP systems. Experience working with SRM, Ariba, QM, WM and EWM is a plus.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com