- The Scrum Master is the servant leader for the team and must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to.
- The Scrum Master is accountable for guiding, coaching, teaching and assisting team in Scrum / Agile principles and driving process improvement.
- The Scrum Master, works with the team to deliver value and coordinates within and outside of the team to facilitate the completion of the team’s backlog.
- Assure the team adheres to Scrum and facilitates the scrum ceremonies:
- Facilitate Daily Scrum / stand up, Story Point Estimation, Sprint Planning, Backlog refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives and Sprint Kaizen
- Work with Product Owner to prioritize Epics, Features and User Stories
- Capture and report team performance metrics (Velocity), understand the deltas between sprints, and react accordingly;
- Performs coaching, advocates, protects and solves problems as required.
- Proactively helps the team identify and resolve impediments and shields team from interruptions during the Sprint
- Shield the team from external interferences and promptly sort out anything that is slowing down the team;
- Work closely with QA to ensure that all user stories are verified before the end of the sprint;
- Ensure that the user stories in the backlog are prioritized and estimated, which includes scheduling and facilitating the planning poker sessions;
- Motivate, inspire, and improve the lives and productivity of the development team;
- Review and improve the practices (e.g.: XP practices, new tools).
- Focused and meticulous
- Great problem solving ability
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies
- 3-5 years of Agile delivery experience
- CSM, PSM, or ACP or other Scrum Master agile certification
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Preferred - 2-5 Years of traditional of traditional/SDLC experience
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Cloud migration experience is a plus