L2 Support Technician
- The Level 2 Technical Support technician is responsible for installation and troubleshooting of desktops and laptops that are in scope for hardware refresh activities.
- Responsible for local coordination, installation and on-going support for Windows7 and Windows10 desktops and laptops.
- Responsible for maintaining a standard image provided by the Corporate office on user laptops and desktops.
- Responsible for receiving hardware, hardware disposal and software license tracking.
- Requires frequent interface with the user community.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required.
- Candidate will be required to setup and configure desktop and laptop equipment (Toshiba and Lenovo) with Windows7 and Windows10.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel,Word) and Windows2010 / 2013 Professional.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP and Microsoft SCCM.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Microsoft’s Application Compatibility Toolkit.
- Experience using the remote control features of Microsoft’s SCCM a plus.
- Familiarity with Outlook a plus.
- Candidate must have good communication skills and MUST be able to follow instructions.