MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Daily Operations Lead – Responsible for daily operations in support of Toyota Technical Center (TTC) business partners located at Michigan locations.
Responsibilities include management of site support tickets, generation of ticket / operations metrics, and problem / crisis support.
- Daily Operations (Incident / Request Mgmt) – Prior experience with Level 2 / 3 Service desk operations & ticket management.
- Detailed KPI (ticket metrics) creation – Experience managing ticket metrics (via Service Now, Excel, etc.) to visualize operational trends and identify areas for improvement / focus.
- Problem / Crisis support – Support TTC site specific issues when they arise.
- Assist Level 2 / Level 3s with ticket escalation / resolution as needed including expediting VIP requests.
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience working with business groups and rest of Information Systems team to coordinate changes and understand requirements.
- Support of Site Annual activities – Software compliance, Physical inventory and other initiatives throughout the year.
Education and General Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma required; some college experience preferred.
- Japanese cultural understanding is a plus.
- Experience in Information Systems development processes is a plus.
- Must have high business ethics.