MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Job Title: Jr VoIP Support Engineer
Duration: 6 month contract (potential CTH)
Location: Seattle, WA
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook mail system is a must.
· Analytical mind that is data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Self-motivated and enjoys being challenged.
· Understanding and knowledge of running analog lines
· Possess intermediate to expert skill set and knowledge of troubleshooting Hosted VoIP, SIP Trunking and Data communications platforms
· Knowledge with enhancements and replacements of phone
· Moves/adds/changes within CUCM and Unity- MUST HAVE
· Familiar with VoIP switching architecture and technology with a working knowledge of Cisco routers and switches along with an understanding of OSI model and IP Addressing
· Working knowledge of punch down tools,TCP/IP, PPP,VLAN<.NAT. PPTP, SIP,RTP, G.711, G.728, G.729, DNS, DHCP, and Email.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com