Senior IT Solution Architect
Locations: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Senior Solution Architects has accountability and responsibility for designing network, security, datacenter and NOC. This person will build solutions that are of complex scope and with significant risk and high impact across multiple functions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Solution Design and Road mapping for network, security, datacenter and NOC: Works in partnership with a project manager to orchestrate the architecture design and is accountable for the overall technical quality of solutions. Follows the IT Methodology, producing, contributing to and providing signoffs on deliverables as defined.
- Future State Planning and Road mapping: Works with Business Architects and Technology Architects to contribute to planning and road mapping activities.
- Capabilities Assessment and Technology Oversight: Partners with the Technical Architects in the health evaluation of the technology within the architect’s focus area and assists in the development of improvement plans for their area of focus
Required industry experience:
- 10 years in IT experience
- 7 years of solution architecture and project implementation experience.
- Expert in the solution architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices
Required technical experience
- Process design, information modeling and / or system solution architecture development with project or portfolio focus in at least one of the following: Application Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Information Architecture, Data Management, Security, or Infrastructure technologies
- Experience with enterprise architecture tools
- Experience providing direction to design and engineering staff
- Experience providing direction to one or more architects
Required functional experience
- Ability to engage and collaborate with IT and business leadership. Demonstrates thought leadership in area of expertise
- Clear and concise communications skills
- Influence outcomes through expertise and analysis
- Excellent stakeholder interaction; collaborative, able to work cross-functionally; possessing the ability to forge relationships and partner effectively
- Customer focus; Able to engage and influence partners to develop the best solutions
- Own the outcome; Able to manage expectations; strive for overall IT success; take the initiative; administrative excellence;
- Great insights and judgment skills; courage to share unpopular viewpoints; comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to apply multi-disciplinary approach to develop best-of-breed portfolio solutions
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com