Project Manager – Smart Grid
The Project Manager – Smart Grid will be the leader driving the R&D initiative. The PM’s will help develop project plans, milestones, estimates, structure and all else to ensure successful delivery in time.
- Understand the R&D initiative ad design the road map.
- Develop Project plans, Milestones, estimates, etc. for successful delivery
- Build and motivate the team.
- 12+ years of experience in the electric utilities industry.
- 8+ years of experience working directly on smart grid projects in the areas of Distributed Energy Resources (Renewables, Energy Storage, Electric Vehicles, DER Management Systems, DSM Programs), Distribution Automation (FLISR, VVO, FAN) and AMI, SCADA, ADAS
- Great Comm and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with and manage bureaucracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Management Information Systems or Business required (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Strong understanding of the key vendors/systems within the smart grid marketplace.
- Track record of successfully managing and executing consulting engagements related to strategy development, business cases, technology roadmaps, program management, vendor selection, business process reengineering, organizational assessments, etc.
- Mature project management and consulting skills; writing and presentation of business solutions.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com