MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Please reach email@example.com to apply:
Looking for a LEAD - AEM
Sr AEM Technical Lead
The ideal candidate must have the following:
· Possess 4 Years of Expertise in AEM, CRX, WCM, DAM, JCR, sling and OSGi technologies
· Technical expertise in setting up or upgrading complex CQ environment with expertise in CQ5 Author, Publisher and Dispatcher administrations
· Strong skills in CQ5 Author, Publisher and Dispatcher Administration with hands on experience in setting up/Upgrading CQ environment.
· Experience in migration of content from various CMS systems to AEM.
· Expertise with setup and development of GUI using CQ5
· Hands on experience in developing CQ Templates and Components and Custom Workflows in CQ
What you will be doing:
Development of new initiatives as well as production and maintenance support
Perform AEM architecture, design Or worked with CQ5.
Design and develop CMS Workflows and Templates
Ensure integrated applications or components including considerations for performance, serviceability, usability, and maintainability.
Mentor team members on CMS technical capabilities and architecture.
Desired Skills & Experience:
3-4+ years’ experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) OR CQ5
7-10+ years of demonstrated experience managing and architecting enterprise applications for global clients
Architect experience in Adobe Experience Manager including implementation, configuration, branching and metadata
Expert on workflows and templates/forms
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
Able to interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems
Self-starter, able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Adobe Experience Manager including implementation, configuration, branching and metadata
Please reach firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.