Business Analyst – Smart Grid
The Smart Grid Business Analyst will work with the teams across the R&D program to bring activities together and drive a high standard of delivery across all areas to ensure the software and services are ready for release in line with the timescales.
- Duration: 12+ months (with possibility of extension)
- Location: San Francisco
- # of open positions: 1
- The structure of our program enables you to develop in all areas of business analysis with the scope to work across Business & Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Customer Markets & Industry, Process & Solution, Business Readiness and Commercial Delivery.
- You will be working with project managers, and appropriate stakeholders through the full project lifecycle, making use of appropriate toolkits to identify and interpret business requirements and propose acceptable solutions and processes.
- You will act as the interface between the business, industry and the solution team on initiatives delivering full stakeholder engagement and effective communication.
- You will be responsible for capturing change requirement proposals and delivering projects or work packages across Customer, Product, Process, Organization, Applications and Technology.
- It is important you are able to work with the detail but then translate into key messages tailored to the audience. We’re looking for strong presentation skills and proven experience in facilitating workshops. Good organization and time management experience is required, as well as excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Electric Utility/IT.
- BA / BS degree in a related technical field is desired.
- Very good comm and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience with energy and associated data management software systems, AMI/AMR program solutions, and network communications, e.g. wired, wireless, RF, etc. is highly desired.
- Knowledge of SCADA, DER, ADAS is preferred.
- Proven technical, analytical and assessment skills using various software and database programs, including SQL, Access, Excel experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to work independently and across other business areas.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions |
Office 925-829-7755 |