AWS Cloud Architect
Develop and automate - cloud policies, provisioning and monitoring
- Strong development background with relevant experience in developing and deploying enterprise scale application in the public cloud.
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS.
- Evaluating and improving existing AWS deployments.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS deployment and operational best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of web hosting architecture including on host web servers, script processing, configurations and packages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with AWS Experience with current industry standard DevOps tools and practices.
- AWS Certification
- Multiple AWS Certified Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer.
- Associate or Professional Level Competency with the following AWS services: EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, ECS, ECR, Kinesis
- Experience in managing Linux and/or systems with configuration management, such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Experience working on containers like docker.