- 7+ years’ related Voice Engineer experience with Cisco IVR, CVP, UCCE (Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise), Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity and Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Responder
- XML scripting/programming within IVR is a Must Have
- 5+ years of IVR design and development experience
- Java development experience is a “nice to have”
- Must have CVP Studio development experience
- Database and web service integration experience
- Experience in documenting call flows using Visio
- Expertise in Cisco Voice technologies
- Being able to evaluate the call logs and the call flows
- Working with the BA and working with nontechnical staff to explain IVR and the design
- Issue resolution and management
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- MUST HAVE Custom IVR scripting within the CVP specific is needed Java is nice to have
- They are not looking for common scripts that why they need someone to be able to write the IVR scripting within XML
- It’s the automated scripting that helps the calls coming in be able to solve a problem by touching buttons
- They want the customer to call into the call center and be more self-service so they need someone to do custom
- Reviewing of XML scripts
- Modifying and changing script itself and adding features to change behavior
- Pulling data from databases from back-end and integration through IVR
- Client’s initiative: Client’s Customers calling in to use IVR instead of getting an actual person. Using backend info about power grid, billing info, etc., and using IVR for user to be able to search and gather info about their account.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com