Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the business and to allow others from administrative tasks allowing them to focus on the technical components of their job. Supports managers and staff through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Completes tasks accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Familiarity with Enterprise software such as Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, and similar.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment.
- Makes constructive use of feedback from others.
- Seeks out answers and resources.
- Detailed-oriented, organized approach to performing and reviewing work.
- Collaborative and proactive team player.
- Self-directed with the ability to multi-task under tight time constraints.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Commitment to continuous learning, flexibility, quality commitment and good relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt quickly and problem solve.
- Ability to build strong relationships across all functional areas through excellent communications, delivery of exceptional results and support.
- Results oriented with an ability to manage a project, “roll-up the sleeves” in order to accomplish all necessary tasks that may be required
- 3 - 6 YOE
- Project management
- Team player
- Administrative support
- Administrative assistant
- Administrative tasks
- Excellent written
- Microsoft office
- Ms office
- Self motivated
Successful candidates have developed their capabilities through a combination of classroom and work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum Degree Required:
Completed High School (Diploma or GED)