Job Title: Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Locations: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6-12 months
- The Cyber Security Engineer will assist with M&O and project work related to Symantec DLP and/or Endpoint protection (McAfee EPO/Virus scan/HIP; Microsoft SCEP/Defender or Palo Alto TRAPS).
- Client currently has a team of 9 right now focusing on End Point protection and/or DLP and wants the current team to be focused on project work not M&O.
- Client is currently upgrading DLP console and uploading agent.They are also doing Data rest scanning with DLP, working with vendors, establishing data rest scanning.
- The ideal candidate will have Windows Server Administration with Symantec DLP support experience.
- Client is currently Windows 7, 10 and 2008 server
- End point- McAfee and new products deploying with Palo Alto TRAPS
- Variety of technologies need help with.
- Skills required:Symantec DLP is #1, and #2 is end point protection.
- This person will be working solo and/or under direction from existing senior.
Desired skills include experience supporting any of the following technologies:
- Symantec DLP (primary interest)
- Veritas Data Insight
- McAfee EPO 5.x
- McAfee Virus scan 8.8
- McAfee HIP 8
- Palo Alto Networks TRAPS
- Microsoft SCEP/Defender
- Strong writing skills
- Organized and articulate
- Conflict resolution
- Strong team worker
- Capable of working with business groups and clients
- Able to handle pressure
- Independent, self-starter, needs little or no supervision
- Knows how to use Remedy trouble ticket system
- Can learn quickly and figure things out on their own
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions |
Office 925-829-7755 |