Role;Physical Security Project Manager
Duration: 9 months
Location: San Francisco, CA
Need to fill 2 positions.
Responsible for the concurrent management of one or more small to medium-sized projects. These projects are one-time, multitask project for various physical security systems that have clearly defined start and end dates, a specific scope of work, a budget, required resources, and a specified performance objective to be achieved.
Specific responsibilities and experience includes:
- 3+ years of recent experience as a project manager, managing physical security projects to include; access control/intrusion detection and CCTV surveillance systems.
- Experience with one or more of the following projects: AMAG, Quantium, Genetec
- Responsible for leading one or more projects typically between $100,000 - $2,000,000
- Gathering, defining and documenting project requirements
- Clearly defining and communicating roles, responsibilities and expectations for all members of the project team
- Obtaining and defining staffing requirements and forming project teams
- Independently planning all associated work to meet project goals
- Providing direction and leadership to project management analysts and schedulers
- Conducting project kick-off meetings
- Communicating individual project roles and expectations
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org