MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Administrative Assistant performs general secretarial and administrative support to a group or team of client serving personnel. This individual collects, compiles and analyzes moderately complex data and information; and follows up on, or requests information from, other Plant Shops or external representatives to communicate supervisors' instructions or to satisfy ongoing report needs. The Administrative Assistant also serves as a facilitator who may coordinate deadlines and either handle them directly, or through others, handle project coordination and completion.
Responsibilities may include:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for but not limited to processing and tracking department expenses. Maintaining and updating documentation as needed. Manage calendars and schedules, schedule meetings. Manage and fulfill requests for information from outside parties
1. Calendar/Travel/Meeting Coordination:
2. Establishes a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks; coordinates and makes arrangements for conferences, meetings and events.
3. Working proficiency in use of automated calendar management tools (e.g., Outlook calendar) with minimal to no guidance.
4. Effectively utilizes client travel and meeting policies and procedures to complete all aspects of travel and meeting arrangements and ensures accuracy.
5. May advise or train others on calendar management tools when requested.
6. May assist with coordination of large client engagement meetings.
7. Document Preparation Management: Formats and edits letters, reports, and all other correspondence from draft stage to client-ready work; adheres to record retention policies and procedures, and follows an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
8. Develops and edits business documents from information provided with minimal guidance.
9. Maintains an awareness of and applies new firm guidelines that impact deliverables.
10. Maintains and organizes documents on file servers in compliance with document retention policy.
11. Identifies and develops relationships with key internal and external client contacts gaining recognition as a business partner/resource.
12. Working knowledge of internal financial coding structure and client billing process, including analysis and reconciliation of financial data.
13. May populate databases (document repositories) with knowledge objects, client deliverables, etc.