SAP Functional Analyst with Plant Maintenance
We are looking for a Sr. SAP Functional Consultant Plant Maintenance (PM) and Materials Management (MM). The Functional Analyst will be responsible for design and development of IT solutions for Work Management, which includes PM/MM and Supply Chain functions.
- Duration: 6+ months
- Location: San Francisco
- # of open positions: 2
- Sr. SAP Functional Consultant PM (Plant Maintenance) MM (Materials Management) is responsible for design and development of IT solutions for Work Management (Plant Maintenance) and Supply Chain functions.
- They will provide subject matter expertise for SAP interfacing with other applications of IT solutions to assure that best practices are implemented.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, support user acceptance testing (UAT) and obtain business sign-off.
- Provided SAP subject matter expertise to lines of business and ensure best practices are adapted.
- He is only looking for a PM (Plant Maintenance) guru. MM is NOT required.
- Very good experience and understanding of Functional Design.
- A lot for folks who have done SAP testing, try to post their resumes for the FA role. They are not a fit, so identify them an weed them out.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- This person is effectively a liaison between Business and Technology, so should be very good in translating requirements forward and backwards.
- David is typically available for interviews on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. So try to get the candidates availability for those days.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org