Financial Institution experience mandatory.
Prefer someone who has a collect degree, wants someone with a very stable work history (longer-term contracts/tenure only).
- Maintain project plans from workstreams to escalate impact to Critical Path, from creation to updates to closure.
- Coordinate dependencies for assigned area in collaboration across program teams.
- Collaborate with Program Manager and Delivery Manager to integrate project plan in to master program plan
- Coordinate and track project scope, cost, schedule, resources, task management, and quality
- Coordinate and track project documentation, maintain project records for quick access and future reference
- Report overall project health and status
- Track and coordinate change requests (controls changes for PLT)
- Identify, manage and escalate risks and issues to Program Manager
- Coordinate and track risk mitigation strategies and issue resolutions
- Coordinate and track completion and approval of project deliverables and work stream milestones in relation to the project timeline
- Adhere to and enforce use of defined Project Management Offices processes.
- Support communication efforts within the assigned program team
- Coordinate team meetings logistics, agenda and minutes.
- Pragmatic, personable with very clear and efficient communication style
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent organization Skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated, conscientious and adaptable
- Ability to Multi-task
- Flexibility for quick turn around on coordination and reporting for leadership.
- Coordinating with multiple teams comprised of internal and external resources across program teams simultaneously
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio included)
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, including baselining, resource leveling and tracking performance to plan
- Direct hands on experience working with Waterfall and Agile project methodology
- Experience working on financial application projects
- Experience working with SAP as a financial analyst or project coordinator/manager is a plus.
- Knowledge of telecommunication features or applications such as Skype for Business and remote meetings coordination