Physical Security Engineer
Duration: 6 months
|Responsible for the working on various physical security systems and working with vendors to implement and test SQL scripting. Primary responsibilities will be to work with Physical security vendors on back office SQL scripting and patching of various physical security systems.
- Modification to systems using SQL scripts from the vendor and working with the vendors.
- Vendors will produce SQL scripts and this person will implement, test, move to production and provide troubleshooting and escalate to various vendors.
Location: one position in San Francisco, CA and one position in Fairfield, CA.
- 5+ years of recent experience working with physical security principles and/or access control/intrusion detection and CCTV surveillance systems.
- Experience with one or more of the following – AMAG, Quantium, Genetec
- Experience working with product vendors on SQL back office scripting.
- Implementation and testing of SQL scripting
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com