Sr. Voice Engineer - UCCE
SENIOR VOICE ENGINEER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provides the planning, design, acquisition and implementation of the company’s voice services including Contact Center Services. Evaluates business requirements to develop and implement solutions. Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons. Performs traffic study analysis to determine best configuration of systems.
- Manages infrastructure related to voice services including related hardware and software to ensure availability, recoverability, performance, integrity and supportability through production support and maintenance of existing voice systems and development and implementation of voice system enhancements.
- Responsible for production support – administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring, enhancing and providing advanced infrastructure support for the existing voice system.
- Responsible for deployment / implementation – planning and executing voice designs. configurations or enhancements to existing voice services and architecture.
- Responsible for design – researching, recommending and designing new technologies, new configurations and enhancements to existing voice services; providing consulting advice to customers on the capabilities of the telephony environment.
A minimum of 5+ years progressive work experience with Cisco Unified Communications product suite including, but not limited to:
Project Skills: UCCE
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (+3 years Min Required)
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco enterprise call manager
- SIP trucking experience
- Call routing
- Automated call distribution (ACD)
- CCVP, CCDP, or CCIE certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft server principals and support; data communication architectures, design, and support - Specifically in relation to MS based UCCE VM's
o Infrastructure Design and Planning
o Installation, Implementation and configuration
o Version Upgrade Experience
o Performance and benchmarking
• Strong writing skills
• Organized and articulate
• Conflict resolution
• Strong team worker
• Capable of working with business groups and clients
• Able to handle pressure
• Independent, self-starter, needs little or no supervisio
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org