SAP Functional Analyst
SAP PS (Expert)
SAP PM (Expert)
- Participate / take notes in Design Workshops to come up with an end-to-end functional design spanning PPM, SAP and P6
- Write specifications for enhancements and interfaces
- Configure SAP PM and SAP PS functionality as required
- Write test scripts in Excel and help support the Unit, Integration and User Acceptance testing processes
- Analyze moderate to high complexity business processes and SAP systems (financial, procurement, supply chain, human resources, etc.)
- Understand the client’s current and future business environment, effectively anticipate, identify and meet the business needs using an integrated system approach leveraging existing SAP capabilities.
- Identify, propose and influence solutions to moderate-to-complex business problems utilizing SAP capabilities; negotiate requirements and deliverables with the client.
- Evaluate and document alternatives that will provide the most effective solutions to business problems.
- Evaluate custom code solutions to help business and IT clients understand risks and costs of customizing vs. using standard functionalities; advocating for using standard functionalities.
- Anticipate client concerns and questions, and provide timely and professional client-focused communications.
- Evaluate custom code solutions to help business and IT clients understand risks and costs of customizing vs. using standard functionalities; advocating for using standard functionalities to lower future implementation cost and total cost of ownership (TCO) for solutions.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of industry best practices for SAP projects.
- Provide timely responses to client inquiries.
- Create system design plans to meet business requirements.
- Map business requirements to SAP system capabilities and configure SAP to meet requirements.
- Define and document business requirements for moderate-to-complex projects.
- Actively contribute to the business cases for IT projects and initiatives.
- Review design and technical specification documents for alignment with SAP solution.
- Ensures that the design and integration of proposed system, software and hardware solutions leads to the development and growth of the business through effective use of technology.
- Maintains industry knowledge of SAP systems and understand future capabilities/roadmap of SAP system
- Mastery of SAP interrelationships and dependencies of related modules and systems
- Prepare or review test plans and perform quality reviews of test results.
- Perform highly complex configuration of SAP system
- Comply with SOX and other standard process requirements.
- Provide cost estimating for complex enhancements and RICEF
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org