Senior Systems Analyst -Performance Dashboard – Franklin, TN - 12+ months
This position is on the Data Management & Analytics IS team which includes: data architecture, data warehouse, business intelligence, analytics, and the big data platform. In addition to serving all internal IS groups (cross-domain), the direct business areas supported by this team include Customer Experience/Salesforce.com, Total Customer Satisfaction/Field Quality, and Marketing Operations.
Candidates must have the ability to successfully demonstrate through past experience their ability to:
- The IS Analyst is an internal consultancy role responsible for investigating processes, technology, cost, and strategy while identifying options for improving and bridging the needs of the business with the use of Information Systems and Technology.
- An IS Analyst is responsible for analyzing and documenting the needs of clients to help identify problems and propose solutions, liaise with internal business departments & providers of services.
- The IS Analyst must possess the skills to read, understand, interpret, and communicate technical systematic issues.
- Requires excellent problem solving skills, applications troubleshooting experience, and the ability to solution both tactical and strategic options.
- Ability to establish quality deliverables and detail customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions.
- Understand data management & analytics leading technologies and make recommendations based on the maturity of solutions available and how they match to business requirements
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
- Successfully develop and drive solutions pertaining to advanced analytics and Big Data
- Advanced understanding of and experience in Agile methodology and concepts including, but not limited to, JAD sessions, Backlog Grooming, Iterations, Sprints, etc.
- Deliver artifacts as per our SDLC - functional requirements, user stories/acceptance criteria, context diagrams, etc.
- Develop, monitor and conduct application & performance testing.
- Strong analytical & product management skills required, including the interpretation of customer business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision.
- Be the effective liaison between the business units, technology teams, partners/vendors and support teams.
- Past experience as a hands-on application developer, data analyst, systems analyst, data architect, or DBA.
- Working knowledge and/or experience with the following technologies:
- ETL – Informatica
- Data Warehouse/BI/Analytics –
- Preferred: Business Objects and/or Tableau
- Others: Microstrategy, SAP BW, Cognos, BOBJ, Lumira, etc.
- Databases/data analysis –
- Preferred: Oracle, SQL Server, Python, R
- Others: RDBMS, DB2, MSAccess, OLAP, PL/SQL
- Client server development/web technologies/SOA –
- Preferred: Java/J2EE, Jboss,
- Others: NET, WAS, WPS,
- Service Oriented Architecture, SOAP/RESTful services, enterprise service bus
- Waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies
- Unstructured data, big data technologies
Possess advanced proficiency in the following:
7-10 Years overall IS/IT experience with at least:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access)
- Microsoft Windows operating system
- Project Management methods and tools
- 7 years application development experience
- 5 years experience in working with third party vendors.
- Prior experience working with off-shore personnel is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Decision Information Systems, MIS, or equivalent experience
- Advanced technical degree preferred
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org