|Cyber Security Business analyst - Senior
Please reach out to me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services.
Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies. Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial and market share goals.
|Roles and responsibilities:
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
|Required industry experience:
- 4 to 8 years as BA, with 3+ years working on Cyber Security projects
- Cyber Security experience is a MUST
- Experience with IT testing
- Strong communications skills, initiative, and teamwork
- Continuous education in IT or business specific areas
- Detail oriented, analytical, good oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel and Visio
- Basic knowledge of relational databases, including data querying
- General understanding of the utilities domain, particularly electric distribution operations.
- Superior writing skills
- Superior verbal communication
- Superior presentation skills
- Business and Financial acumen
- Organized and articulate
- Strong team worker
- Capable of working with business groups and clients on requirements and scheduling
- Independent, self-starter, needs little or no supervision
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com