Position: Desktop Support Analyst
Bilingual (Japanese) a plus but not required
- Executive Desktop Support Analyst to provide day-to-day white glove technical support to the company’s Senior Executive Leadership and their administrative assistants.This role requires a very high level of technical proficiency and requires an individual with executive presence and strong communication skills.
- The key for success is exemplary customer service as relationship building and trust.The team member must quickly and effectively diagnose and resolve issues related to PCs, Laptops, mobile devices (phones, tablets, hotspots, videoconferencing, application software, telecommunication issues and potentially local network issues.
- The team member will perform general IT maintenance tasks and resolve moderate complex problems immediately; if needed, more complex IT issues will be escalated to a higher level of support.
- Provide excellent white glove support to executives, other high level positions, and executive assistants
- Provide afterhours 24/7 support on a as needed basis
- Ability to work independently
- Possess strong sense of ownership of tower support
- Ability to quickly diagnose and resolve common and unusual problems
- Technical understanding of Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Proven customer support of common applications such as Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, Exchange/E-Mail, virtualization, and common web applications
- Strong knowledge of audio visual and teleconferencing technologies supporting single and multi-site meetings
- Experience managing smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices
- Possess and maintain knowledge or emerging client hardware and software technologies
- Minimum 7+ years IT desktop support or systems administration experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience supporting VIP or executive customers