- Role Description : Provide end user support for computer systems (software, hardware) and equipment (printer, telecommunication devices, etc). Trouble shoot problems and equipment repair and replacement. Provide support for on-site conference meetings (video conference, webmeeting)
- Desired Experience : 5.00 yrs.
- SCCM - Design and Implement Windows Deployment Packages
- Scripting - look up user objects, etc.
- General Description : Support technician responsible for installing and troubleshooting desktops, laptops, printers, other peripheral devices
- Requirements/Must Have : > Active Directory, Exchange Server, Print Server, SCCM, Office 365, and Enterprise Remote Support Experience. Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required to provide laptop and desktop hardware support, to include warranty repair resolution, in a Windows 7 environment > Strong ability to prioritize and track assignments will be required to ensure tasks are completed w/o the need for constant follow-up from supervisor > Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) are a must to maintain our customer 1st focus, document processes and to communicate effectively within the team > Quality in deliverables needs to be a major focus for customer confidence and to reduce the need for rework by the support team > Ability to follow strict hardware inventory processes - applies to all stages of asset handling (receiving through deployment) > Candidate must have experience troubleshooting multi-function printer issues in a networked environment > Experience installing and troubleshooting desktop applications > Must be able to operate with minimal supervision. For this reason the successful candidate must be able to prioritize tasks/ workloads to achieve expected results utilizing strong troubleshooting and self-initiative skills.
Dominic Hernan Kelley
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions |
Office 925-829-4621 |
Cell 256-486-8159 |